Bergen County Small Business Law Attorneys
Experienced Business Contracts and Formation Attorneys in Hackensack, New Jersey
In some ways, the legal needs of small businesses are the same as the legal concerns of a business of any size. From another perspective, however, the legal issues faced by small businesses are always unique. They are unique because of the special focus that small business owners must place on their bottom line and because of the close relationships that small business owners often hold with their suppliers and other business partners.
At the Hackensack, New Jersey, business law firm of Schiffman, Abraham, Kaufman & Ritter, P.C., we understand the legal needs of small businesses. Much of our corporate and commercial law practice focuses on handling the legal needs of small and medium-sized businesses in Bergen County and the surrounding areas. Our small business law practice is led by attorneys Robert L. Ritter, Paul N. Ambrose and Steven L. Davis,
Contact us to learn more about our law firm and our Bergen County small business lawyers. We know that business is always urgent, especially when it comes to disputes and negotiations of deals. We make a point of returning phone calls promptly and working efficiently to resolve our clients' concerns.
From Formation to Dissolution, and All Steps in Between
One of the major advantages of seeking legal advice and counsel from the same source throughout the life of your business is that your legal team comes to understand the goals and history of your business almost as well as you — the business owner — do.
Our team of Hackensack small business attorneys have the experience and knowledge to provide practical information and legal representation in every type of legal issue that can impact a business during its life cycle:
- Business formation: What is the best type of business structure for your goals?
- Commercial real estate : Should you lease or buy a business property? We can write your contracts.
- Banking and lending : Do you need loans to expand? We have extensive experience negotiating commercial loans.
- Employment law : We draft employment handbooks, noncompete agreements and other essential employment documents for small businesses.
- Franchise and distributorship law : Whether you are the franchisor or the franchisee, our business law attorneys will help protect your rights and structure a deal in your best financial interests.
Contact Schiffman, Abraham, Kaufman & Ritter, P.C.
To discuss your legal needs with one of our qualified and competent commercial law attorneys, contact us to schedule a consultation.